Benefect Botanical Disinfectants & Cleaners for the Insurance Restoration Industry


Do You Need a License to Use Antimicrobials?
posted on October 13, 2010 3:23 PM

If you’re in Minnesota, you do. The antimicrobial pesticide applicator license is now required for contractors treating indoor mold and HVAC systems. The Minnesota Department of Agriculture announced it has updated the Antimicrobial Pesticide Use category of Commercial and Noncommercial Pesticide Applicator Licenses to now include indoor mold mitigation and remediation.

< back to News page